What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small information file that is downloaded to the User’s terminal (either a computer, Smartphone or tablet) when the User accesses a web page and allows the owner of said page to store or retrieve certain information.
Cookies are commonly used to measure the use of websites such as the number of visitors and duration of the visit and their effectiveness, as well as to facilitate navigation or use and as such, are not associated with any personal information. However, they are also used to personalize the experience of a known visitor to a website by associating themselves with their profile information or user preferences. By offering information about the browsing habits of Users, they may affect their privacy, for this reason, LOREM SOLEA S.L. offers its Users the necessary information about the cookies used by LOREM SOLEA S.L. so that they have the relevant information when deciding whether to consent to Its use.
When the User accesses the Website, they will be offered information about the use of this technology and will be asked to expressly give us their consent to do so. In this regard, Users are informed that in order to use all the services and functionalities of the Website, it will be necessary to enable certain cookies in the Internet browser and, if the User denies such consent, access to it may be impeded.
At any time, the User may withdraw their consent to the use of this technology through the functions of their browser, deactivating cookies or blocking the possibility of them being downloaded to your computer or device. See the section on “How to reject cookies?” of this document for more information about it.
Types of cookies>> The following types of cookies are used on the Website:
1. According to the entity that manages them:
- Own: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- From third parties: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher itself, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
2. Depending on the length of time they remain active:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They expire once the user leaves the Website.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to a few years.
3. According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: They allow the user to navigate through the Website and use its different options or services.
- Analysis Cookies: They allow to quantify the number of users and their connection time and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use they make of the services offered in order to improve the offer offered to users. .
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on the behavior of users, which has been obtained through the continuous observation and monitoring of their browsing habits.
How are cookies rejected?
At any time, you can prevent the installation of cookies on your computer through the corresponding option in your browser (help function), but in this case we cannot ensure the correct operation of the different functionalities of our Website.
Here you have the links to manage and block cookies depending on the browser you use:
You can also manage the cookie store from other tools such as:
Modifications of the Cookies Policy